LC Peng, founder of PENG ENGINEERING, is a leading authority in the field of pipe stress analysis and piping engineering.
LC Peng has authored, co-authored and presented many technical papers on these subjects. Electronic versions of his most popular papers are available below.
Please note, documents are in PDF format and require Adobe Acrobat Reader to view.
- Analysis of ASME B31.3 Appendix-S Examples with SIMFLEX-II Pipe Stress Software and Approach
- Understanding Piping Code Stress Evaluation Paradoxes And ASME B31.3 Appendix P
- The Art of Checking Pipe Stress Computer Programs
- Treatment of Support Friction in Pipe Stress Analysis
- Local Stresses in Vessels - Notes on the Application of WRC-107 and WRC-297
- Quick Check on Piping Flexibility
- Toward More Consistent Pipe Stress Analysis
- Evaluation of Flanged Connection Due to Piping Load
- An Interpretation on Pressure Elongation in Piping Systems
- The Art of Designing Pipe Support Systems
- Rethinking the Allowable Pipe Load on Rotating Equipment Nozzles
- Stress Analysis Methods for Underground Pipe Lines: Part 1 - Basic Calculations
- Stress Analysis Methods for Underground Pipe Lines: Part 2 - Soil-Pipe Interaction
- Equipment Reliability Improvement through Reduced Pipe Stress
- Cold Spring of Restrained Piping System
- Computer Application to the Piping Analysis Requirements of ASME Section III, Subscribe NB-3600
- Thermal Insulation and Pipe Stress
- Hazardous Situations Created by Improper Piping Analyses